Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02017 INR / MGA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨33,253 (1,648,661 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €14,500 (about 1 hour ago)