Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.463 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨49,236 (3,657TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)