Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.478 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨47,058 (4,100TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)