Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.367 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,584 (Q8,390) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)