Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02085 INR / MGA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,615 (1,372,390 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)