Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / MGA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,812 (4,552,539 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)