Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02070 INR / MGA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,805 (3,227,760 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)