Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02039 INR / MGA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,991 (3,285,830 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (29 minutes ago)