Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05916 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,612 (₩44,154) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)