Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,658 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.220 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨25,626 (1,580TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)