Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,792 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.945 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨63,542 (3,541TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (29 minutes ago)