Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06356 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,656 (₩1,143,047) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (39 minutes ago)