Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06375 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,712 (₩952,309) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)