Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06477 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,876 (₩1,125,109) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)