Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06329 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,834 (₩1,008,553) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)