Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,885 (R$ 4,571) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)