Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,996 (R$ 3,073) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)