Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,338 (R$ 4,719) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)