Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.450 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,633 (R$ 4,334) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)