Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.200 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,790 (R$ 4,109) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)