Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.793 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,940 (R$ 4,268) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)