Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,857 (R$ 338) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)