Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.484 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 181% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,237 (€2,175) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)