Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 178% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,548 (€2,056) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)