Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.375 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,941 (Dinar 891) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)