Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,674 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.175 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 70% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,939 (Dinar 620) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)