Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.050 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 120% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,192 (Dinar 1,227) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)