Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.496 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 74% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,427 (Dinar 539) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)