Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.996 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,786 (Dinar 1,657) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨141,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)