Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,683 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.107 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 74% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,749 (Dinar 535) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (37 minutes ago)