Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.113 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,659 (RM2,025) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)