Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,855 (€906) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)