Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,613 (€636) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)