Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19696 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨102,921 (522,550 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)