Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20099 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,534 (380,782 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)