Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19672 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨31,807 (161,692 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)