Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20668 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,801 (371,602 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)