Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 844 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,033 (126,033 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (40 minutes ago)