Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,257 (€1,307) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)