Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 93% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,991 (€1,342) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)