Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,743 (€1,064) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)