Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.911 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,244 (€1,279) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)