Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 97% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,049 (€1,307) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)