Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 96% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,631 (€1,518) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)