Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13220 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 40% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨35,402 (267,792 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)