Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12536 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨10,886 (86,836 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)