Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.528 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 170% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,114 (﷼ 7,892) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)