Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.652 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 151% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,218 (﷼ 3,978) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)