Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.351 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 159% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,002 (﷼ 4,784) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)