Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.448 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨425,017 (﷼ 24,359) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)