Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.198 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨458,965 (﷼ 26,687) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)