Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.058 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 150% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,510 (﷼ 4,544) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)