Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.860 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨46,958 (E£ 12,166) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)