Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.298 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,017 (1,432 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)