Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.635 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,900 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,900 (127 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)