Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.789 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨63,882 (16,861 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (26 minutes ago)