Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06180 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,090 (1,020,801 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)