Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05492 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,900 (125,644 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,600 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)