Cost of living comparison between Al `Amarah, Iraq and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05896 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,659 (45,098 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)