Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq vs Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05992 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,993 (1,067,914 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)