Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,278 (60,040 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)