Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.558 INR / AED
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨382,966 (Dirham 21,812) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨292,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (29 minutes ago)