Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.474 INR / AED
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨520,201 (Dirham 28,159) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)