Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.449 INR / AED
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨377,937 (Dirham 21,659) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨298,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)