Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.539 INR / AED
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨520,988 (Dirham 28,102) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)