Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,583 in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)