Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,458 (¥68,850) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)