Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,717 (¥119,497) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)