Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,467 (¥108,568) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)