Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.596 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,515 (5,897 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)