Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,162 (﷼ 47,742,258) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)