Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,444 (﷼ 49,991,375) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (35 minutes ago)