Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨89,668 (﷼ 42,581,829) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)