Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,829 (﷼ 49,018,974) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)