Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨75,507 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)