Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.613 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,494 (14,592 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)