Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29433 INR / YER *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,366 (245,866 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)