Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26006 INR / YER *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,942 (145,899 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)