Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.986 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨490,792 (AU$9,626) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨388,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$276 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $19,134 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown costs R 1.92 (about 2 hours ago)