Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.312 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨400,531 (AU$7,961) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)