Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.117 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨588,970 (AU$12,240) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)