Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.893 INR / ETB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨409,106 (141,397 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beni Mellal costs 20 Dirham (40 minutes ago)