Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.787 INR / ETB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,631 (64,102 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨165,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)