Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.020 INR / ETB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨420,598 (139,253 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)