Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.558 INR / ETB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,985 (35,175 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)