Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 733 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.510 INR / ETB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,347 (35,192 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)