Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.404 INR / ETB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 45% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,391 (19,299 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)