Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.393 INR / ETB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 90% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,284 (22,263 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 4 hours ago)