Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.139 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨560,920 (GH₵34,756) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)