Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.945 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨456,396 (GH₵30,538) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (41 minutes ago)