Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.608 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨460,235 (GH₵31,507) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)