Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.821 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 73% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,496 (GH₵3,744) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (about 1 hour ago)