Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.208 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 68% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,210 (GH₵6,983) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)