Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20511 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨455,607 (2,221,304 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)