Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20095 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨540,595 (2,690,195 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)