Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,280 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.523 INR / AED
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 145% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,175 (Dirham 7,945) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)