Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10966 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (28,497 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)