Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10859 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (23,023 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (41 minutes ago)