Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (28,462 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)