Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11586 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨437,633 (3,777,408 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨356,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)