Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12169 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 117% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,566 (481,281 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)