Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨492,543 (4,485,935 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)