Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10752 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨488,548 (4,543,827 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (30 minutes ago)