Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10676 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨394,272 (3,692,918 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)