Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨455,458 (£5,468) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (30 minutes ago)