Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19928 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨58,514 (293,623 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)