Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19152 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨52,536 (274,311 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)