Cost of living comparison between Abadan, Iran and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00213 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,602 (﷼ 38,283,757) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)