Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,271 (﷼ 38,287,883) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)