Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,193 (﷼ 74,266,608) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨121,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)