Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.778 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨469,400 (kr48,008) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)