Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.167 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨319,328 (kr31,408) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨258,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)