Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.418 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨462,230 (kr49,078) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (38 minutes ago)