Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.114 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 140% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,182 (kr6,643) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)