Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.735 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨465,653 (kr47,834) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)