Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.450 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,039 Dinar ($59) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)