Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.816 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,276 Dinar ($30) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)