Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.838 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,244 Dinar ($55) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)