Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.652 DZD / LYD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 73,992 Dinar (941 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)