Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.448 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 195,346 Dinar (2,286 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 165,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)