Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.298 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 72,955 Dinar (944 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)